Stacking-machine for 60/40 cm boxes (all different pallet sizes)
product descriptionThe machine is suited to stack, 1 stack of 60x40cm or 75x50cm boxes at a time and palletizes these on every required pallet size. (de-stacking optional)
• ± 400 boxes per hour.
• Box dimensions: 60x40cm and 75x50cm.
• Pallet dimensions: 80x60cm, 75x50cm, 120x80cm, 120x100cm, 120x120cm, 160x120cm and 150x100cm.
• 1 box at a time will be transported into the stacking machine.
• The lowest box is clamped pneumatically and the entire stack is lifted up.
• When the required number of boxes is reached, the stack will roll out off the machine onto a driven roller conveyor.
• After transporting the stack, the machine will start stacking a new stack.
• The outfed stack will be rotated (if necessary), before placing on a pallet.
• A sliding arm, will push the collected stacks together on a 'slip off' plate.
• When the required number of stacks for 1 pallet are collected, the sliding arm will push all the stacks onto a pallet.
• The pallet is placed underneath the 'slip off' plate, so the boxes will be pushed onto the pallet without friction.
• Steel part of the machine are painted in RAL 6011 colour, which is a light green colour.
- International delivery
- Over 100 years experience
- Wide expertise