Stacking-machine for 60/40 cm boxes (2 rows on a pallet)
The machine is suited to stack, 2 stacks of 60x40cm at a time and palletizes these on a 80x60cm pallet. (de-stacking optional)
• ± 400 boxes per hour.
• Box dimensions: 60x40cm.
• Pallet dimensions: 80x60cm.
• 1 box at a time is transported into the stacking machine.
• The machine will collect 2 boxes before stacking them.
• The lowest boxes are clamped pneumatically and both the entire stacks are lifted up.
• When the required number of boxes is reached, the machine will roll over the pallet which is placed behind the machine.
• After placing the boxes on the pallet, the stacker rolls back and starts stacking a new stack.
• The filled pallet, must be replaced with a new empty pallet and the reset button must be pressed.
• After this the process starts all over again.
• Steel part of the machine are painted in RAL 6011 colour, which is a light green colour.
- International delivery
- Over 100 years experience
- Wide expertise