Portal (de-) stacker for 60/40cm boxes
Machine is suited to stack or de-stack boxes.
• ± 450 boxes per hour.
• Box dimensions: 60x40cm or others on request.
• Pallet dimensions: 120x100cm
• An empty pallet is placed in the buffer.
• The pallet is transported into the stacker and lifted to start te stacking procedure.
• Each crate is grabbed from above, the clamp can lift crates of 18cm or 23cm high.
• Crates are lifted and placed individually.
• When the last crate of the layer is placed , the pallets drops 1 layer to stack the next layer of crates.
• In the top of the stacker, a belt supplies crates to the clamp.
• When the pallet is complete, the full pallet is carried out of the stacker.
• At the same time a new pallet is transported into the stacker and the process start again.
• The stacker can be synchronized with other parts of for example a packingline.
• Steel part of the machine are painted in RAL 6011 colour, which is a light green colour.
- International delivery
- Over 100 years experience
- Wide expertise