Planting line for tulips
This machine line is developed to plant tulips into boxes, this can be done by hand to completely automatic.
Capacity and dimensions:
• This depends on the machine configuration and the amount of planting positions.
• Delivered for every capacity (boxes/hour) and different dimensions of boxes.
• The boxes are placed by hand or automatic on the plant belt.
• The planting belt has a width for 1 or 2 boxes, placed next to each other and has an variable speed motor.
• The boxes are transported underneath the 1st double dosing hopper.
• The double dosing hopper exists of a buffer hopper and dosing hopper.
• The speed of the dosing hopper belt is variable.
• Together with a regulation slide and the speed of the belt, the dosing hopper will fill the box with a layer of soil, or other filling material.
• After the box passed the first hopper, the planting area starts.
• The length of the planting area depends on the number of people planting and the speed of the planting belt.
• After the planting area the boxes will be transported underneath the 2nd double dosing hopper.
• The filling on top of the planted bulbs is done the same way as the first hopper.
• At the end of the line boxes can be stacked by hand or by a stacking machine.
• Belt width changeable for every dimensions of boxes.
• Water dosing 1 time after planting and 1 time after putting a top layer of soil into the box.
• Water, soil collecting tank.
• Hopper with elevator belt next to the planting line, what will supply the soil to the dosing hopper onto the planting belt.
• Soil mixer to have a more even layer into the box.
• Optional stacking / de-stacking machine, in front or after the planting line.
• Bulb buffer lorry or bulb buffer grate onto the planting belt, to pick the bulbs of for planting by hand.
• Bulb supply system for automatic dividing the bulbs onto the boxes.
• Rotating brush to clean the sides of the boxes from soil.
• Automatic box emptier and transporting to the planting line.
• Steel parts of the machine are sprayed with RAL 6011 paint, which gives the machine a good protection against water, soil and sand.
- International delivery
- Over 100 years experience
- Wide expertise