Drive-in sterilizers (Hot water treatment)
product descriptionMachine is suited to treat product in boxes or crates with hot water.
Capacity and dimensions:
• The capacity depends on the amount boxes that need to be treated at the same time.
• Available for every capacity and different dimensions of boxes.
• The boxes are placed in one side of the sterilizer.
• The door of sterilizer 1 is closed, after this the liquids are transferred from sterilizer 2 to 1.
• The pump will circulate the liquid, hot water is injected in the top.
• A pump in combination with a heather and digital thermostat, provide a constant temperature.
• The pump sucks in the front bottom of the machine, the hot water is forced from top to bottom.
• This results in an even and fast distribution of temperature throughout the entire box.
• In sterilizer 2, the boxes can be taken out after leaking/cooling and new boxes can be placed.
• After new boxes are placed in sterilizer 2, the door can be closed.
• After reaching the treatment time the liquids can be transferred from sterilizer 1 to sterilizer 2.
• After leaking/cooling, sterilizer 1 can be emptied and the process starts all over again.
• All steel parts are shot blasted, galvanized and sprayed with two component paint, which will give a high protection against water and disinfection liquids.
- International delivery
- Over 100 years experience
- Wide expertise