(Semi) Automatic packing line
This machine combination is suited to pack products mixed with peat in crates.
All described steps can be done manually or automatically.
Capacity and dimensions:
• Up to 400 boxes per hour.
• The dimensions vary, depending on the area that is available.
• Full pallets are placed on the buffer.
• The de-stacker takes all crates from the pallet, one crate at a time.
• The empty pallets are collected by a palletstacker.
• The crates are transported to a trommel, where the crates are emptied on the belt which leads into the disinfection machine.
• The products are disinfected in the disinfection machine.
• The empty crates follows another direction whare an empty bag is placed in the crate.
• When this bag is placed, the first hopper will dose a bottom layer of peat into the crate.
• The crate is transported to the filling position, where is waiting for the product.
• When the products are disinfected, a second hopper will dose peat all over the product, before it is collected in the waiting crate.
• Before the product drops into the crate, the crate is clamped.
• During the filling, the crate is shaken to devide the product with peat in the crate.
• After filling, a third hopper will dose the final layer of peat on top of the product.
• After the last layer, the crate is clamped and shaken again, to devide the peat over the product.
• After shaking, the bag is sealed and the crate can be covered with a carton top.
• In the last step of the packing, the crates are stacked on pallets.
• All steel parts are shot blasted, galvanized and sprayed with two component paint, which will give a high protection against water and disinfection liquids.
- International delivery
- Over 100 years experience
- Wide expertise