Disinfection machine (Australia)
Machine is suitable to disinfect products (mainly lilies) and pack them without soil.
Capacity and dimensions:
• Capacity depends on the length of the machine and the time the product needs to be submerged.
• Dimensions are variable, this depens on the type of products that need to be treated.
• The product is deposited loose onto the feeding belt of the machine
• The feeding belt, feeds the product into/onto the desinfection belt.
• The disinfection belt has 'carriers' which guide the product through the machine, the speed of this belt is adjustable.
• Below the output of the machine, the product lands on a belt that consist of bars. These bars are covered in rubber to prevent damage to the product.
• Behing this belt, whire mesh belts can be mounted, below these belts are shakers, they shake the product dry. The speed of these shaker is adjustable.
• The fluids that leak of the product are collected and re-used in the disinfection machine.
• Behind the last belt, the product can be collected into a box.
• The level of disinfection liquid is measured with measuring pins.
• A seperate tank where pesticides can be mixed to add into the machine. The tank has a seperate pump which automatically transfers liquid, when the disinfecting machine requires refilling.
• All steel parts are shot blasted, galvanized and sprayed with two component paint, which will give a high protection against water and disinfection liquids.
- International delivery
- Over 100 years experience
- Wide expertise