This machine is suited to dig soil (for example peat) automatically, out of a filled bunker.
• The bunker is filled with soil, before the digger can be placed in front of the bunker.
• The digger will drive into the bunker and is guided by the side walls of the bunker.
• The digger will digs the soil up from the floor to a transport belt, which lays on the side wall of the bunker.
• The digger drives automatically into the bunker, to empty it completely.
• With a system of transport belts, the digger keeps the hoppers of packing lines, planting lines ect. automatically filled.
• All steel parts are shot blasted, galvanized and sprayed with two component paint, which will give a high protection against water and disinfection liquids.
- International delivery
- Over 100 years experience
- Wide expertise